- No returns will be processed after a period of 14 days from date of purchase.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and must also be in the original packaging with all labels attached.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you by email that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- Products will not be accepted for return due to incorrect selection.
- If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
- Replacement items cannot be dispatched until we have received the original return item.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. We do not refund due to incorrect choice. If you need an exchange for the same item, send us an email from our CONTACT page.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with all labels attached.
- We do not accept responsibility for items lost in transit while being returned.
- The expense of returning an item to Matrix Equestrian is the responsibility of the purchaser. All returns will be charged at the regular postage rate.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- Any items purchased at a reduced price and found defective will not be accepted for exchange or returned, provided the defect was disclosed at the time of purchase.
Non Returnable items
- Items that will not be accepted for return include but are not limited to medical equipment and personal undergarments.