- When you purchase something from Emcee Apparel, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
- All personal information we collect from you will only be used for the purpose of completing your purchase and to help us to provide a higher level of service to you in the future.
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- Your personal information will be provided to our agents or the purpose of completing your order, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- Should you choose to make a payment through our online store by credit card, your credit card information is encrypted between your computer and our store using 128-bit encryption. Our online store is secured using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL encrypts information as it passes from your computer to our server so that it cannot be intercepted and read by anybody in between.